Save Time and Complete Your Secure Registration Forms Online
Requesting an Appointment
Communicating with our Practice
Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center Patient Forms utilizes a secure hosted form service called Practis Forms. Practis Forms:
- uses servers that are managed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and located in a SOC 2, Type II audited facility that is located in the United States.
- applies 256-bit encryption to data prior to any transmission via a SSL connection.
- user access is facilitated using the HTTPS protocol (SSL – secure socket layer) with 256-bit encryption. Non-secure access in not permitted.
- data is submitted through secure connections is encrypted and stored within a separate dedicated database server using a minimum 256-bit encryption.
- submitted data is only accessible by HIPAA trained, Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Requesting Medical Records
After you complete the request form, you can return it to us in the following ways:
- Fax: (702) 258-3779
- Mail: 7455 W. Washington Avenue, Suite 160, Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
- Hand Deliver: You can also drop off the form at any of our two locations in Northwest Las Vegas and Henderson.
Please allow 10-14 business days for us to process your request.