Services & Procedures
Patrick S. McNulty, M.D.
Patrick S. McNulty, M.D. joined Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center in 1997. Dr. McNulty’s practice includes the comprehensive spectrum of Spinal Disorders with a special interest in Complex Spinal Reconstruction and Scoliosis. He prides himself on keeping up to date with new and innovative techniques, while maintaining the perspective of traditional time proven methods. He is committed to maximizing reasonable conservative therapy before implementing surgical options.
Education & Training
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Spine Surgery
Patrick S. McNulty, M.D. was born in Châteauroux, France. Growing up in a military family, Dr. McNulty has lived in many states and countries. Dr. McNulty attended the University of Miami where he graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in 1984 and graduated first of his class, magna cum laude from the Medical School in 1988. In 1993, he completed his Orthopedic Surgical Residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, affiliated with Texas Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital, in Dallas, Texas. Dr. McNulty then completed his Spinal Surgery Fellowship at the Scoliosis and Spine Center, affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital, in Towson, Maryland in 1994. Following his fellowship, Dr. McNulty served active duty at the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Portsmouth Naval Hospital in Portsmouth, Virginia from 1994-1997. He was the Head of the Division of Spine Surgery and involved full time with Orthopedic Residency training.
Dr. McNulty is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Board of Spine Surgery. He received top board scores with both of his certifications. Dr. McNulty is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American College of Spine Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- American Medical Association
- Clark County Medical Society
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society for Engineers
- Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society for Electrical Engineers
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Reynold L. Rimoldi, M.D.
- Michael S. Bradford, M.D.
- Arthur J. Taylor, M.D.
- Patrick S. McNulty, M.D.
- Gary D. Morris, M.D.
- Thomas C. Kim, M.D.
- Edward S. Ashman, M.D.
- Russell T. Nevins, M.D.
- Daniel D. Lee, M.D.
- Conrad O. Yu, M.D.
- Michael D. Thomas, M.D.
- Walter J. Song, M.D.
- John J. Kastrup, M.D.
- Bradley Baker, M.D.
- Ronald W. Hillock, M.D.
- Holman Chan, M.D.